Les Dan
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Les Dan

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

Cache La Poudre Colorado USA

2 participants
AuteurMessage
jinelson
MEMBRE
MEMBRE

Cache La Poudre Colorado USA Empty
MessageSujet: Cache La Poudre Colorado USA   Cache La Poudre Colorado USA Icon_minitimeLun 28 Aoû - 4:12

Today we went to the mountains to pick berries to make wine for the winter. We went to a very interesting place where the early french fur traders were. They hid a huge amount of gun powder in a snow storm but forgot where they hid it lol. Today it is a very beautiful park. We picked berries, made a BBQ picnic and fished and caught many trout. I found it very strange that we have so many french places in america. Here's a link and there are many more on the internet.

http://gorp.away.com/gorp/resource/us_river/co_cache.htm

Jim
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Dan002
MODERATEUR
MODERATEUR
Dan002

Masculin
Loisirs : CHAT-BANANE ?

MessageSujet: Re: Cache La Poudre Colorado USA   Cache La Poudre Colorado USA Icon_minitimeLun 28 Aoû - 12:40

Very interesting. I only wonder if the wine will survive untill winter. I bet you ll drink it before lol. They are only french to forgot where they hide powder Laughing but maybe they havezn't foprgot we never know. It seem to be a good day for you and parish family. Wink
jinelson
MEMBRE
MEMBRE

MessageSujet: Re: Cache La Poudre Colorado USA   Cache La Poudre Colorado USA Icon_minitimeLun 28 Aoû - 15:36

Yes my friend it was a very good day for all of us. I learned that the air is somewhat different at 14,000 feet lol not as much oxygen in it. Shocked We make the wine to survive the harsh winter and it will last until winter as it must cure. LOL so here is to a early winter lmao Smile Well Im off to my first day at a new job.
Dan002
MODERATEUR
MODERATEUR
Dan002

Masculin
Loisirs : CHAT-BANANE ?

MessageSujet: Re: Cache La Poudre Colorado USA   Cache La Poudre Colorado USA Icon_minitimeMar 29 Aoû - 22:56

How was your first day of work? it's sad that our time isn't the same so we can't speack as much as before. but I m happy that you find a job Very Happy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Cache La Poudre Colorado USA   Cache La Poudre Colorado USA Icon_minitime

Cache La Poudre Colorado USA
Page 1 sur 1